End To End US Migration Support
The world’s leading superpower is also its greatest migration destination. The United States offers unmatched opportunity and an unparalleled quality of life for families and individuals. Its strong economy, excellent educational system and liberal way of life make it a bastion of progress and growth. At Y-Axis, we have extensive experience with the US immigration processes. Our teams have the knowledge and experience to help you get started with your American Dream.
Why Migrate To The US?
- World’s leading economy
- Cosmopolitan cities with great quality of life
- Immense demand for workers of all skills
- Melting pot of cultures
- Huge opportunity for professional growth
- High salaries with incredible savings
USA Immigration Process & Approach
The United States has a well defined immigration process that attracts thousands of applications every year. At Y-Axis, we have the experience and track record to help you create an application package with the highest chances of success. Your Y-Axis counsellor will assess your profile and help you identify the right immigration approach. There are numerous ways to migrate to the US which include:
- Migrating to the US as an employee.
- Migrating to the US through the investor route.
- Migrating with your family to the US.
Y-Axis has been the immigration consultant of choice for serious migrants since 1999. Our professional approach and thorough research ensure your application is in good hands. Talk to us to discover how we can help you realise your ambition of migrating to the US.
How can I immigrate to the USA from India?
Generally, an individual must have a petition approved by the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) for immigrating to the US. This is the prerequisite for applying for a Non-immigrant Visa. The petition is submitted either by a potential employer or a qualified relative at the office of the USCIS in the US.
What are the types of US Visas?
The US Visas have around 185 categories. The 2 main categories are:
It is for provisional visits like studying, visiting family, work, business, or tourism.
It is for individuals to immigrate to the US. This US Visa holder is processed for I-551 or Permanent Resident Card also known as the Green Card at the port of entry. It serves a san provisional I-551 as evidence for Permanent Residence for 1 year upon being endorsed through a CBP admission stamp.
A child with IH-3 or IR-3 Visa will become a US citizen automatically upon admission to the US. The N-560 or Citizenship Certificate will then be processed for the child.
What are the documents required for a US Visa interview?
The compulsory documents necessary for US Visitor Visa are:
- An original passport that is valid for minimum 6 months after the anticipated entrance date in the US
- All previous passports
- 1 photograph as per specification with both hard copy and digital copy
- US Visa application DS160 verification page stamped at the VAC – Visa Application Center
- Proof of payment of a fee
- The hard copy of the appointment letter of the US Visa interview
The Supporting documents required for US Visitor Visa are:
The intention of the supporting documents is to confirm –
- Crime record if any
- Monetary affordability
- Intention to go back to the home nation
Supporting documents that sustain the above will facilitate a positive outcome in the Visa interview.
How long does it take to get a US Visa?
The exact processing time for a US Visa from India varies. The time and processing timings are just an approximation and can change at any time. The processing times cannot be assured and nonrefundable reservations or tickets should not be purchased. This is until you secure all Visas and Passports are obtained and are in your possession.
General Processing Times
If you make an in-person application, the processing times will be around 3 to 5 working days.
For people of Indian origin, US nationals requiring a reference, all non-US nationals and for short-term Visas, the processing times are minimum 1 to 2 weeks. It can take more in some cases.
The processing time for reference check is minimum 1 week for all cases that require prior reference check.
The mailing and transit time for both ways must be added when you apply by mail such as courier, post, etc.
Crew members and Pilots of all Trainers, Demonstration, Cargo, Private jets, and Chartered Flights are in the category of Unscheduled Airlines. These are considered as Reference cases and will need prior clearance from competent Indian authorities. It takes around 5 weeks for such an application and Visa will not be issued without the mandatory clearance.
Each immigrant Visa case is unique and thus it is tough to predict the processing times for the Visa application of a specific individual. There are 3 factors that generally influence the required processing times:
- Time needed for processing the application
- Time needed for processing through the Consulate and the National Visa Center
• Time needed for the case to become current
How can I go to the USA from India?
The applicants of a US Non-immigrant Visa in India must follow the below procedure:
- Have a digital photograph in JPEG format along with one hard copy
- Fill the application form DS-160 and upload your digital photograph. Then take a print out of the DS-160 confirmation page having CEAC barcode.
- Create a profile and complete steps 1 to 10 of the schedule an appointment till the time you see the payment confirmation on your screen
- The application fee must be paid at any one of the branches of the banks that are designated or through other options for payment
- Majority of the applicants will have to schedule 2 appointments – one for Consular interview and the other for OFC (photo, fingerprints)
- Visit the OFC location on the day of your OFC appointment to get your biometric details like photographs and fingerprints collected
- Report minimum 15 minutes earlier of the scheduled time for an appointment at the US Consulate or Embassy where your Visa interview appointment is scheduled
- If you are offered the US Visa, your passport will be returned through courier to the Visa/Passport collection location that you have specified while taking an appointment. It can be delivered later at any time prior to the interview day.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.